Consensus cleanup soft fork is a proposal to address several issues in Bitcoin’s consensus rules that date back to the original version of Bitcoin released in 2009.
This topic description is a stub. We would welcome a pull request providing more background information about the topic.
Primary code and documentation
Optech newsletter and website mentions
- 2019 year-in-review: consensus cleanup soft fork proposal
- CoreDev.tech discussion: cleanup soft fork
- Consensus cleanup discussion: codeseparator & sighash types
- Consensus cleanup background
- Cleanup soft fork proposal